Dance Arts Development Center
"Where BIG Dreams Begin Little"
- No chewing gum in class. No food or drink other than water in the studio or dressing room.
- Dance Arts Development Center is not liable for any injuries that may occur while on its premises or under guidance elsewhere.
- During inclement weather, please call the studio for up to the minute closings or check our Facebook or Instagram for postings.
As courtesy, please call the studio if you plan to be absent.
NO REFUNDS are given for any dropped classes. You cannot carry over a credit for a dropped class to a sibling. Missed classes my be made up with any class upon our discretion. NO CREDIT is given for any missed classes that are not made up. No exceptions.
- All accounts must be paid up to date in order for your child to participate in our annual recital.
- Recital costumes will not be ordered if your tuition is not paid up to date.
LATE FEES- There is a $25 late fee applied when tuition is late. If we do not receive tuition within a week past the due date, the child will not be allowed to participate in class.
We are open on holidays not listed on our calendar.
We may combine classes as we see fit to dance together in our recital.
DRESS CODES must be followed by all students for all classes. Please click on our DRESS CODES tab so you can see what your child will need. Items can be ordered directly from our site and get shipped to you.
If we would get SHUT DOWN due to COVID, there are no credits or refunds on tuition. We would launch immediately to ZOOM classes for the short time until we would pick up with regular in-house classes.