- No chewing gum in class. No food or drink other than water in the studio or dressing room.
- Dance Arts Development Center is not liable for any injuries that may occur while on its premises or under guidance elsewhere.
- During inclement weather, please call the studio for up to the minute closings or check our website under the calendar page.
- As courtesy, please call the studio if you plan to be absent.
- Missed classes my be made up with any class upon our discretion. NO CREDIT is given for any missed classes that are not made up.
- All accounts must be paid up to date in order for your child to participate in our annual recital.
- Recital costumes will not be ordered if your tuition is not paid up to date.
- LATE FEES- There is a $10 late fee applied when tuition is late. If we do not receive tuition within a week past the due date, the child will not be allowed to participate in class.
We are open on holidays not listed on our calendar.
*We may combine classes as we see fit to dance together in our recital.